My family spent two nights in the new suite of the Ivy Mount Bed and Breakfast, this is actually a self contained flat, with lounge , kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom. As a family of four this was an excellent alternative to the budget type hotels which we usually stay at on weekends away, the additional space is great for a family with children and the bedroom opens out onto a secluded garden area which will be great in the summer for the kids to play in. The owner Paul was lovely and welcoming and obviously made for the hospitality industry. My husband and son were down for the Manchester united game and my daughter and I for shopping at the Trafford Centre and Pauls B&B is in a great location for both of these. We will be sure to use again next time we are down in Manchester!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast plus a free Grab and Go Breakfast if you wish. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester