I had a 1 night stay in a luxury single ensuite room prior to an appointment at Salford Royal Hospital. I received good information prior to my stay about arrival arrangements and facilities. The room was simple but comfortable and had a large Queensize bed. The house is old and therefore has character, the floors creak and are uneven and sound proofing is less than in a modern hotel but that is not an issue. I had a simple breakfast of cereal and toast (more was on offer but I preferred a lighter meal) in the cheerful breakfast room and welcomed the friendly chat with Paul's wife - sorry I didnt ask her name. I was able to leave my car and walk to the hospital and felt refreshed and relaxed prior to my appointment. Value for money is excellent and the service for a simple establishment very good. I have experienced much worse and paid more in bigger hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester