We stayed in Manchester for a concert the the MEN arena mad stayed in a double room in the upper part of the guest house and shared a bathroom with friends. The rooms and bathroom were clean. Overall a nice environment, clean guest house, there is a very welcoming atmosphere and perfect if you are visiting Manchester for a night out.
The breakfast had a variety of options and the full english was well cooked. the staff are friendly and hospitable.
The taxi to the city centre/MEN arena worked out between £12-£18.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester