“Great stay and service”

Ivy Mount Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Eccles B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was a great place to stay on our girl's weekend this month. Paul went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable, and we were well taken care of during breakfast the next day.
By mistake I left my phone charger in the room and he very kindly posted it back to me very promptly. The room was clean and I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! i hope your pamper day was great? and you had a great time in sunny Manchester???
Once again thank you....
Paul (owner)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The staff are very friendly. My brother and I had a very good stay. We got a free room upgrade because it was my birthday. The breakfast was well worth the money and the facilities were clean and well kept. They even let us keep our car on site whilst we were at the match. They also gave us the info on how to get around using the metro.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Well Firstly,I hope you had a great Birthday in sunny Manchester,and what a great game to go to??
Thank you so much for choosing the Ivy Mount Guest House,and i hope to see you again in the near future....
all the best Paul...

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Excellent place and value for money, booked last minute, very friendly and helpful host. Room very clean and comfortable. Will definetly stay again. Easy access to the city centre and to Trafford area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review,i love comments like this "Excellent place and value for money" because i try my best.........
Thank you once again,dont stay away to long????
cheers Paul the Owner

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were looking for a place in Eccles at a good price just to get our heads down after a trip down to Manchester to meet some friends, and this guest house was ideally located to where I needed to be. Paul was very accommodating as our arrival time was out with the normal check in times, but he made sure we had a room ready and that was much appreciated. The rooms were clean and tidy with a comfortable bed and exactly what we were looking for. Very easy stay and would stay again next time I’m down that way.
Paul obviously takes great pride in his house and his service to customers. He welcomed us on entry and made sure that we knew that if there was anything we needed, we just had to ask. Thanks again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to say a big big thank you! i love my job......and its because of people like you!
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Ivy Mount Guest House,and i look forward to seeing you again when you are in sunny Manchester...
All the best a very happy Owner..

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had a hard day at work, to arrive in an extremely comfy, relaxing room, at excellent value. In the morning felt refreshed and ready for work. Thankyou very much for the stay, I will hopefully stay again when in the area. Cheers

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the review,i should have that on my cards "Had a hard day at work, to arrive in an extremely comfy, relaxing room, at excellent value." Brilliant!!! Thank you so much.....
cheers Paul (owner)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Ivy Mount guest house was booked at the last minute for business and I normally stay in the larger well known city centre hotels. However the experience of staying at the “Ivy Mount” has totally change my future accommodation requirements. Paul is exceptionally welcoming and friendly, I know it sounds cliché but it really was like being a part of the family. The facilities were good, very clean and it was great value for money with a good hearty breakfast. I am normally put off by smaller cheaper guest houses, as often you get what you pay for!. However this is the exception to the rule. I will most definitely use this guest house again.
Thanks Pual it was great

Room Tip: Top floor room with nice skylight
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ivymount, Owner at Ivy Mount Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so so much,spread the word,tell everyone you meet! i do try my best,but it makesmy job great meeting great people,so thank you so much Paul......a very happy Owner

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the Ivy Mount Guest House for one night this May. The room was very comfortable with quite a small but very clean and light bathroom. The host Paul was exceptionally welcoming and helpful with our car as well as with suggestions for restaurants. If I will come back to Manchester I would chose the Ivy Mount again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Brilliant!!!!
Thank you so much for the great review,I know you had a great time at Smiths our local Bistro,and i look forward to meeting you again in the near future...all the best Paul.....a very happy owner!
07976208761

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eccles
Novotel Manchester West
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Stay Inn Manchester
Stay Inn Manchester
#17 of 20 in Salford

Been to Ivy Mount Guest House? Share your experiences!