My family stayed here for a going away party for my partner who is moving to Scotland to be with me. We had four rooms and all were decorated very tastefully, clean and tidy. Paul was very welcoming which made us feel as if we had stayed here before. The room we chose(we were first to arrive) had a small en-suite which was very small and the water pressure for the shower was very poor but just adequate to use, Paul to his credit did explain this when we spoke to him about choosing a room. All my family said they would enjoy staying here again. We will definately return to the Ivy, lots of visits to my partners family and friends. The breakfast was ace just the business for curing a Manchester hangover. Already looking forward to our next stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Guest House offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester