When I entered the room (121 Suite), I couldnt close my mouth! It is so spacious with a huge bed, Romantic curtains and furnitures, mordern toilet, balcony with a nice view!
I can't believe that the price is still so affordable for such a luxurous room!
The location is a bit difficult to find, because we were a bit confused by the address on booking.com Actually, if you take the road: calle de Chueca (i think so) in the town Almonacid, and all the way to the mountain, you have clear sign to lead you there and very easy to find.
It is surounded by olive trees, close to an old castle, you feel you are so close to nature.
And the service is good! Food is definitely at very high standard, and not expensive at all. Strong recommend to eat there. Khalid was the waiter. and he offered us very good service.
We ordered once room service. And we are suprised that the room-service food can even be that well prepared and presented! When I openned the door to see a tailer coming in with such beautiful food, I felt like a celebrity :)
Spa was fantastic too. A bit small area, but you have got what you need. Swimming pool is cleam and nice too.
A few suggestions:
1) our room 121 is a bit to the corner, so WIFI doesnt cover
2) the airconditoning is toooo weak. Esp the first night was very hot for us.
3) Khalid was a good waiter, but he was a bit too busy to run between the bar and the restaurant and the offer the room service :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Villa Nazules, in Almonacid de Toledo, offers everything necessary to wake up the five senses, enjoying the horse riding in its cared facilities surrounded by nature, carefully relaxing in the bubbles of the termal pool in Aqua & Luz Spa, the best place to put the body and the mind in harmony, enjoying a maestro menu which emanates tradition and avant garde, faced to an olive sea that gives the name to the hotel restaurant. It is also possible to play sports fully in the nature, playing tennis, paddle tennis, gym-room, mountain bike, ping-pong. Discovering Toledan lands of olives, and the mountains for exiting routes of hiking and biking. No doubting, the leisure time together with the comfort reach here a special dimension. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Nazules Hipica Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nazules Hipica
- Villa Nazules Hipica Spa Province Of Toledo, Spain