“Hidden FUN place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

we came here to watch the football finals! great place to gather with a bunch of friends! they have great burgers and nice selection of beers! you really cant see how big it is inside from the road, but once inside, it is like a huge palapa with great food and drink!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place is just what Pescadero needs- salads & veggies! You see all of these fresh ingredients along the road and now you can get them on your plate. Did I mention that the portions are huge? My husband and I will be sharing our pasta for breakfast. Thank you Ruby's team for awesome food, drink and atmosphere. We will be back ASAP! And the bathrooms are clean!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We missed the local jam night , the bartender Tim is professional and the portion sizes are large ask the local surfers about the chicken Parmigiana . Palapa style atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

What a unique bar, centered around a huge try and sand on the ground. I ate here twice this trip, the first time I had a great Cesar Salad, with chicken, huge portions size. They also make a mean burger.

I would recommend that you make this a must do stop on your next trip.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is the perfect place to chill w some buds, drink some beers and eat good food. The atmosphere is super casual and laid back. Good vibe. They only serve good american fare although they should add some mexican to the menu as I can attest to how good the cooks are.

They can cook it up in the back. Fries were awesome as were the fish burgers. Salads came w the fries and burger. Oh the power of AND. You will be full! Beers were cold and my buds said the margaritas were tasty.

We loved the food so much that we convinced the cooks to come cook for us at our rental. Two sisters from Canada, eh! Kris and Jennifer if i recall correctly? Too many micheladas. They fed twelve hungry surfers some ridiculously delicious chorizo and eggs, fruit salad, muesli and yogurt w some juices for breakfast. Then they served this awesome saucy chicken tacos for lunch. Amazing!

Since the World Cup was about to start, my Croatian buddy had to watch them get whooped by Brazil. Everywhere was closed but we saw the tv was on at Rubys Sandbar, so we hopped on in. The owner was cool enough to turn the game on and serve us beers even though they were closed. Thats cool.

Many thanks for the good times. We will be back soon!!