“Loved it !!”
Review of Cerritos Beach Brewing Company - CLOSED

Cerritos Beach Brewing Company
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a great recommendation to go visit by our Hotel Hacienda Cerritos. Their food selection was on the smaller side and we felt like a night on the town. We had already tried the local pizza place, Napolli, which was good as well.
The Brew Pub was filled with a mix of locals and visitors and we met many friends. The food and beer was excellent. There's nothing like a good burger! I recommend trying all the tap selections!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is mexico and this little beach front cafe might have a view to die for, however I could not believe the prices of the food. $10.00 for a bowl of chicken soup and that does not include the 12% iva. All prices were exorbitant, way too expensive for what you get, and in U.S. dollars which is a major pet peeve of mine, this is mexico people and the currency last time I looked was pesos. Did not even try to have a cocktail as a beer was $6.00.

Service was okay once we got it but a little slow for my liking for lunch.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

As a resident of Denver, I take my beer drinking pretty seriously (okay, not that seriously!). Anyway, that said, the beer there is okay, but it's not a polished product. But hey, you're in Pescadero! They have a few options on tap, and they'll fill a growler for you too. If you want to buy a growler, their glass is super pretty. In a nutshell, if you're looking for a new beer adventure, go for it! It's always fun to hang out and talk with people about beer, but this is not *amazing* beer.

Gringo comfort level: high

Notes on atmosphere: This is not a shiny restaurant with big copper beer kettles. This a is couches and pool tables kind of place -- like hanging out at your friend's house.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The owner and staff are great. We talked with them for over an hour. They have a full range of home brews and several other options. The home brewed apricot beer was my favorite. My wife had a margarIta and a punch and both were excellent.

The food is not what you would expect, but was a welcome change. We started with chips, guacamole and pico which were really good. I had the pork sliders and my wife had the turkey - both excellent. The cucumber salad was one of the best I have ever eaten. I hear that the Carrot and Ginger Soup is a must have.

They have music some nights and 2 pool tables.

Definitely worth the trip. When you are driving here they are on the right of a turnabout....it's easy to miss.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

It seems everywhere you go between Cerritos Beach and Todos Santos you have an experience to remember. Stopping in to brew pubs and breweries is always part of our travels, so it was a must stop here. It took us a couple of drive-bys to find it open but glad we did. Bob, the owner and his awesome dog Charlie, treated us like long lost friends! The food was like eating at home, not fried, but homemade. Have the carrot ginger soup and some of the great local baked bread. Bob grabbed his guitar and gave us a personal concert while Charlie cruised next to Jim on the couch. Wish we could have gone back for open mike night. This is the place you hope is always there when you go back to El Pescadero.