“Great Espresso (in the most unlikely place)”

Baja Beans Cafe Pescadero
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Baja Beans Cafe Pescadero is located in the small fishing village of el Pescadero, Mexico. We proudly serve Baja Beans Coffee.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great Espresso (in the most unlikely place)”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've stayed in El Pescadero three times now and on the last two visits I've been able to satisfy the the espresso urges through Baja Beans. It is a great place to sit down for a couple of hours, have a coffee, read, check up on emails, do some work, or whatever. They make a really good espresso and though their counter food selection is not extensive, it is unbelievably good. I always go for the fruit scones, one of these will keep you going for hours. A 100 pesos for two espressos and a scone is pretty good value. The slices of cake are HUGE (they have Jenny Craig written all over them). The cafe is situated in a grove of mango trees, all the seating is outside with plenty of shade. On Saturdays (or it might be a Sunday) there is a small market operating right next to where you walk into the cafe.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Toulouse045

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neat place and great food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were staying at the Cerritos Surf Colony, and Baja Beans is just right down the road. We had heard so much about it from TripAdvisor so we were excited to go see for ourselves. Neither my husband nor I are coffee drinkers, but we got some hot chocolate and a piece of carrot cake. It was absolutely delicious. The setting is so relaxing...it was just like being in someone's backyard. Free wifi was definitely a plus.

We had such a great time that we stopped by again on our way home to have a piece of chocolate cake. :)

• Visited May 2013
Bend, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best shot of cappuccino in all of Baja!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

When my friend told me that Baja Beans was THE place to get a great cappuccino, he wasn't kidding. I come from a town where coffee is like wine, I have friends that own roasteries and this was quite a delicious cup! Pulled THE perfect shot. Great spot as well, expect to pay US prices for the a great cappuccino!

Visited May 2013
Manson, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great coffee in an unexpected place”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

a coffee oasis - great baked goods too. I passed their sign many times before recognizing it, don't give up, it's worth looking for.

Visited April 2013
Monument, Colorado
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We popped in for a treat, and the Everything Muffin was awesome! Can't wait to go back and try the chocolate cake, which I heard was incredible! :)

Visited April 2013