“great location and price”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in El Pescadero
Pescadero Surf Camp
London, United Kingdom
“great location and price”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

You can't beat the location - 5 minutes to the surf break. There are beautiful secluded coves close by to explore. The hotel has a variety of rooms ranging from camping in a palapa with shared toilets/shower to rooms with your own bath. I brought my board, but I noticed they had decent boards to rent…not just NSPs. There is a pool and area to cook out. A great place to go with a group of friends. Only word of caution is to arrive during the day, driving in the area at night is dangerous.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sherman1966

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We loved this place!

We slept in a small, relatively open casita with a roof of palm trees and bambus doors.
Every casita has a smal fridge and a mosquito net for each bed.

The place has 8 casitas for 375-550 pesos each night and offers a luxerious pool area.
And the staff is incredible friendly and helpful!

Would definitely recommend to stay there!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susann H
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Beautiful rooms, pool and common areas. The surf camp attracts all sorts of friendly people. Lots of good boards to rent from Jamie. A car is helpful (but not required, Jamie will arrange a shuttle for you) because the beach is 2 miles away. But there are close to zero amenities at the Cerritos beach so staying in Pescadero is a better choice.

• Stayed November 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I recently stayed 3 nights a Pescadero Surf Camp and would most definitely recommend it to anyone considering. The camp is extremely clean and well maintained with about 6 individual little rooms plus a house, camping area, killer pool and outdoor kitchen. The cerridos surf break is awesome, get down there and catch some of it before it blows up.... The owner is extremely accommodating and runs the place in a manor which keeps the place filled with good vibes. He has quite a few surf boards available for rent in case you're in need of one. The only thing I would recommend is renting a car. Although it is extremely easy to take a bus from Cabo to the surf camp, once there I wished I had a vehicle so i could go out and explore more. A car is not needed to get to the beach or to get "the essentials" but if you want to get out and explore other towns, etc then one maybe needed or make some friends with someone with a car thats staying in the camp...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My buddy and I overlanded to Cabo San Lucas from Arizona. We heard about Jamie' from a guy at Scorpion Bay. We found his place and he let us camp at a great spot, giving us run of the house. An extremely amicable guy...so much so we made the trip back from Cabo just to introduce our wives to him and his wife and spend the day at Cerritto's beach. Thanks Jaime'! Josh Miller

Room Tip: We didn't take advantage of the rooms and other services as we had our camping gear; however he...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Came to pescadero to learn to surf for a few weeks. Jaime is the most amicable and helpful owner we've met. Prices are great for a wide range of rooms or camping. Surfboard rental is half the price you'll pay at the beach. There is a handy supermarket within walking distance plus an awesome cheap food stall 50 metres down the road. Add to this the cracking pool, outdoor communal kitchen and great sunsets, and you have one awesome place!!! We loved it!

• Stayed June 2013
Berkeley, California
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of my time there. I've traveled quite a bit but never by myself and I couldn't have stumbled upon a better place. I booked this place a week in advance and wasn't sure what I was going to come upon but what I did changed the rest of my trip. Jamie the owner is rad beyond belief, upon arriving he upgraded me to a casita as he could see I was badly bitten by mosquitoes at the previous place I stayed and then took me on a quick drive to show me around town. When I got back I went for a dip in the pool and slowly started to meet the other people staying there who were just as rad. I was only planning on being there for four days but extended my stay twice, essentially I changed my whole trip. El Pescadero itself is a sweet little town with an awesome vibe and it's beyond warm and inviting. I didn't want to leave and wish I hadn't but work beckons and life back at home calls. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest this place to anyone and in fact I would say you're kind of ridiculous if you don't give it a stop through. Also if you do stay here be sure to buy Prieto and Litro a beer because they work damn hard and are equally rad. What more can I say, I plan on going back in six months.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
#3 of 4 in El Pescadero
Cerritos Beach Inn
Cerritos Beach Inn
#1 of 8 in El Pescadero

Been to Pescadero Surf Camp? Share your experiences!