“down hill...”

Cuisines: Pizza
El Pescadero, Mexico
“down hill...”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to like Napoli Pizza. the crust was always a little thin for my taste - I'm not a fan of thin crust to begin with. Since the Napoli Pizza 2 opened in Todos Santos, there is a new pizza maker at Napoli in El Pescadero. The crust is now super thin, barely there. The atmosphere is okay, but I'm no longer a fan of the pizza. Usually, I pick it up and take it home, but I won't go there again.

• Visited August 2013

Todos Santos, Mexico
“Really great pizza place in Pescadero!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

There are two Napoli pizzerias in the Todos Santos area and this one on the main road coming in from Cabo in Pescadero is my choice, great wood burning pizza oven, fresh salads and great people and service. Stop in and patronize them!

• Visited September 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great pizza and take out service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten takeout a few times and the pizzas were always very good. I took my family here for the first time after going to the beach and the pizzas were even better. When they come out of the brick oven they are awesome. If in Pescadero or on the highway when passing though and was some good pizza I highly recommend. Pizzas are great! Restaurant is not much but food is surprising.

• Visited September 2013
Union, KY
“Friendly Service, Okay Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The pizza was good, but not great. I live in an area with excellent pizza, so I have difficulty with anything other than the best. I would not bother with a dressing-drenched salad. I already made that mistake for you. Service was friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My friends told me that they had great pizza. They weren't kidding. It was nice to eat food at the restaurants that the local community likes, and better yet, local prices.

Two large groups arrived just before I did, but the service was still very good. They were very apologetic about the longer than normal wait time.

No problems on my part, enjoyed watching the folks make the pizzas and bake them in the brick oven.

I will return on each of trips.

Visited July 2013