“Your "go-to" pizza place in El Pescadero / Todos Santos”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Surprisingly good thin crust pizza! I am a pizza snob and this place makes the cut. The fresh ingredients and atmosphere helps with its overall authenticity: shack-like structure, only 3 walls, roof covers only half the place, a home-made brick wood-fired pizza oven complete with wood piled next to it, one small cooler and one prep table. We had the Mexican pizza, the three cheese pizza and a pizza Margherita. They were ALL very good! If you are in the area and need your pizza fix, this is the place!

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place has fantastic pizza - some of the best thin crust we have had. It is a tiny little shack with a few plastic tables and this amazing wood-fired pizza oven. Each pizza is hand made at the time of order. We had two pizzas and two sodas for 140 pesos! Seriously. The only drawback was there was no liquor license so no cerveza. Wah. But...don't despair....walk across to the store opposite this little joint and buy two cold beer and two plastic cups and you are in business. The restaurant doesn't mind and in fact, they suggested it. You just have to drink it in a plastic cup (your own). No biggie and in fact - it was cheaper! GO HERE!

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great pizza that they made for us without cheese. Thin crust and the toppings were plentiful. If we had ordered two pies, I would have eaten more! Good prices and very comfortable seating. I would go back.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I tried both pizza places in Pescadero and I would rate them about the same taste wise but I would choose the one on Kilometer 65, the main road to Cerritos Beach.
The service was much better and the 2 times I went to Napoli they had no beer. I can over look both of these but the main reason I had to go with an average rating was cleanliness. There were about 4 boys watching as they made the pizzas at Nopli. They had their hands on the surface with and two of the boys were poking the pizza dough. One of them was short enough he was practically breathing on the table. I don't think the cook noticed them touching the dough but still the one kids face was inches from the freshly made dough and I didn't notice any of them wash their hands before they started poking the dough. Fortunately no one sneezed and my pizza was already in the oven.

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank Bob5440
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great pizza at a reasonable price. My wife doesn't eat cheese and they had no problem making half without cheese. The ingredients are very fresh and the crispy thin crust was tasty. We took it back to our Casita at Cerritos Surf Colony and ate on our porch overlooking the ocean, but there are nice tables if you want to eat there. It was BYO, but I understand they will have a liquor license soon.

Date of visit: January 2013