“Great pizza - Phenomenal Price - No BEER?!”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place has fantastic pizza - some of the best thin crust we have had. It is a tiny little shack with a few plastic tables and this amazing wood-fired pizza oven. Each pizza is hand made at the time of order. We had two pizzas and two sodas for 140 pesos! Seriously. The only drawback was there was no liquor license so no cerveza. Wah. But...don't despair....walk across to the store opposite this little joint and buy two cold beer and two plastic cups and you are in business. The restaurant doesn't mind and in fact, they suggested it. You just have to drink it in a plastic cup (your own). No biggie and in fact - it was cheaper! GO HERE!

There are newer reviews for Napoli Pizza

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great pizza that they made for us without cheese. Thin crust and the toppings were plentiful. If we had ordered two pies, I would have eaten more! Good prices and very comfortable seating. I would go back.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I tried both pizza places in Pescadero and I would rate them about the same taste wise but I would choose the one on Kilometer 65, the main road to Cerritos Beach.
The service was much better and the 2 times I went to Napoli they had no beer. I can over look both of these but the main reason I had to go with an average rating was cleanliness. There were about 4 boys watching as they made the pizzas at Nopli. They had their hands on the surface with and two of the boys were poking the pizza dough. One of them was short enough he was practically breathing on the table. I don't think the cook noticed them touching the dough but still the one kids face was inches from the freshly made dough and I didn't notice any of them wash their hands before they started poking the dough. Fortunately no one sneezed and my pizza was already in the oven.

1  Thank Bob5440
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great pizza at a reasonable price. My wife doesn't eat cheese and they had no problem making half without cheese. The ingredients are very fresh and the crispy thin crust was tasty. We took it back to our Casita at Cerritos Surf Colony and ate on our porch overlooking the ocean, but there are nice tables if you want to eat there. It was BYO, but I understand they will have a liquor license soon.

1  Thank Howie N
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Looking for a simple meal at a great value? Napoli Pizza does the trick. Great open flame oven baked pizza with awesome combinations. We love to order 2 to 3 chica size pizzas for the two of us to experience the different tastes. The vegetarian with goat cheese, yummy! As is the calabrese. For the time being no beer or wine (Jan 2013) but the pizza is the draw! The tables and seating area are basic porch style which adds to the Napoli experience.

1  Thank Perseverance