“Mixed Review”
Review of Deli Santitos - CLOSED

Deli Santitos
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went for breakfast and were the only ones there. The owner offered to make anything we wanted, told us that he went to culinary school, and then had his partner make it. He was very friendly, but there was something about him that made me think he was insincere and a bit of a chauvinist. Our French toast was very good. Our scrambled eggs were not. The meal was definitely overpriced. The deli is a bright pink building on the main strip (Juarez). You can't miss the place.

1  Thank CrimeDoctor

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Sebatian and his small team make this place a wonderful spot to stop. We wandered in for an early lunch and had delicious wraps. Fresh basil, veggies, and fresh OJ were the highlights, but the potato salad was the best! We will make it back several times before we leave Todos Santos...go there, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The owner is completely hands on and very personable. I loved my hot chocolate and he even offered to warm it up more, but it was perfect for me - I have a fear of burning my mouth on hot beverages.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Looking for an American shain restaurant that shovels out the same, albeit consistent, crap at every location every day ---- then this is not the place for you.
We wondered in 1 morning for breakfast and were greeted by the proprietor, Sebastian, who by the way speaks better English than most of the kids in my high schooler's class. He asked if we would like some genuine American breakfast? No we screamed, we're here to eat authentic foods from your country.
When he asked what we would like to his surprise we responded "you just cook something authentic for us". Best order we could of placed.
After enjoying delicious cups of carmello machiatos the owner appeared with giant plates of eggs, chicken, onions and peppers all smothered in a delicious green sauce which we watched him make to order.
This is a combination coffee house, breakfast spot, restaurant and deli, and of course, a bar.
The owner is culinarily talented, entertaining and extremely helpful regarding local information.
The view and scenery aren't much but the food and experience are excellent.
Wonderful authentic food.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Travel to Cabo San Lucas several times a year and usually make the trip to Todas Santos at least once. This trip in April, we had our customary beer at the Hotel California and decided to look elsewhere for lunch. Am I glad we did! The new Santos Deli is about a block down from the Hotel California and on the other side of the street. The storefront is not much to look at but we were coaxed inside by the server who spoke perfect english. The inside is very neat and clean. The restrooms are new and immaculate. The menu is extensive (much more than a standard deli) and the owner/cook will cook/customize whatever you want. I had a BLT that I can honestly say is the best one I've had in my life. Big thick slices of bacon, ripe tomato, and wonderful fresh bread. The side was potato salad that also excellent. the portions are large. The owner is from the states and came in to talk to us. He is in the process of expanding and caters to the locals as well as tourists. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this is a great place to eat with reasonable prices and a charming staff!

1  Thank ckrogers