Sol Pacifico Cerritos
$114
  • Pool
Casitas El Salitral(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Free Internet
Mayan Village Resort(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
$100
$95
Orbitz.com
Cerritos Beach Hotel Desert Moon(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$89
Olas de Cerritos(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
$450
$14
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
$140
All reviewsinfinity poolcondo complexshort walk down the beachtodos santosswimmable beachtennis courtshigh end accommodationsswing setworkout facilitysmall menusitting poolsidehuge palapaprivate balconieshigher floorlargest poolthousand wordsla paz
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely two bedroom condo that I reserved online. The unit was very clean and well maintained. At night we sat on our balcony star gazing. Since the area is somewhat remote, the lack of bright lights kept the sky dark allowing for a wide expanse of sky to enjoy the view. It was a little difficult, however, at night to negotiate the meandering paths to get around especially walking back and forth to the bar and restaurant. Management may want to consider installing additional lights as a precaution and to reduce liability. The beauty of this condo complex is that it is located on a breathtakingly beautiful beach. The waves were crashing continuously
morning until night, what a sound!
The sand is flat, making for great walking unlike in Cabo where you sink way down almost to the point of being dangerous. The infinity pools are among the best I've experienced, lovely design and construction. The landscaping around the pool deck is simply lovely and provides a great vantage point from which to watch the glorious sunsets!
Here is where the bar and restaurant lie under a huge palapa. Antonio, the chef, will prepare whatever you like, we enjoyed many delicious meals there. Victor, the bartender, always kept our drinks full, and was so friendly and attentive, he really made us feel welcomed, a huge thank you to him for providing that Mexican hospitality we are so accustomed to!
Now as much as we enjoyed our stay, I must advise readers that it is a little remote and extremely quiet here, way too much for our taste. But that may appeal to other people, so just be aware.
Also, we arrived after 5 p.m. due to unexpected traffic from the Iron Man Marathon in San Jose only to find the gates locked. We had a difficult time trying to get anyone's attention but finally the owner's son, to his credit, came to our rescue. When I later came home I checked back reviews from several years ago, and found someone had encountered a similar situation. Guess I didn't read back far enough. Apparently, this has occurred before, so management must be aware of it so just be mindful of the possibility and contact the office to make prearrangements to avoid an issue! We had a nice stay but I did feel it inappropriate when several owners approached me to ask me how much I paid for my room, that was a little awkward and made me feel uncomfortable but having said that, nothing can ever detract from the beauty of the Baja!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank parev
Management response:Responded February 21, 2017

Dear Ms. Parev,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our development. It is really important for us to know all guest opinions and details about their stay, to improve our service and keep growing as a development. We are glad you and your family stayed with us and I ensure you, next time you visit us, we will do our best so you could rate us with a perfect 5. We are really sorry for any inconvenience, an apology if you felt uncomfortable with other guest or owners questions, I will make sure to pass the comment to them, so they do not make another guest uncomfortable. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

It is kind of hard writing this because Sol Pacifico Cerritos is the type of place that you want to kind of keep a secret. This is one of the hardest places to leave that my wife and I have ever been. This is coming from someone who travels around 160 days a year.

First there are the obvious things like the pool and location. The fact that you have ocean views and multiple private balconies blow your mind when you first arrive but then you start to realize that you have every single amenity that you have at home. Well that is if you live in a very nice home. Like 500K plus home. Everything is top of the line.

I cant say enough about the staff and especially Valentin (probably the best dressed guy in Mexico)

The only thing that could ever disappoint me about this place is if to many people find out about it and I cant get a room.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Grass Roots M
Management response:Responded January 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Grass Roots M & lovely wife,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review about our development and our staff. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are truly pleased we were able to meet your expectations or above them. We are enchanted you had such a great experience and grateful for your compliments on my dress code :)! Looking forward to seeing you again really soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We loved the laid back vibe of the area. Beautiful beaches and surf (a bit rough for swimming). The condo development is just the right size for a quiet but complete vacation. we loved our unit, beautiful luxury, although it felt a little unfinished, thus the 4 starts only. The infinity pool and hot tub were perfect and we even enjoyed the workout room and the tennis court. beach bar restaurant meals were a bit pricey. we liked the full condo experience as we could all be together in one unit and cook our own meals. stock up at one of the larger markets on the way up as there is nothing close by for good shopping. would go again!

Room Tip: all condos face the beach, they all seem great.
1  Thank lferrada
Management response:Responded January 26, 2017

Dear Ms. Iferrada,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our development. It is really important for us to know all guest opinions and details about their stay, to improve our service and keep growing as a development. We are glad your family stayed with us and I ensure you, next time you visit us, we will do our best so you could rate us with a perfect 5. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

We (11) of us came here for two best weeks ever,the views from any point of the property are truly awesome,The staff,Front desk, gardeners and especially the food. The chef can prepare you anything even if it's not on the menu and it's really fine quality with the chef who personally greets you and gives ever guest a true experience. The pools are epic with a view from any angle of the ocean. I rate this place a solid 10 !

Room Tip: All rooms are more than great,depending on the size of your family will decide which room you will require.
2  Thank bajas4us
Management response:Responded January 9, 2017

Dear Baja4us,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review about our development and our staff. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are truly pleased we were able to meet your expectations or above them. The best part of our job is to see happy families, enjoying and spending time to each other at our facilities. We are enchanted you had such a great experience! We miss all of you already, greetings all the way to Tahiti! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

My wife, son and I just spent 4 days at Playa Cerritos, just north of Cabo, and we had a great time.

We rented a Jeep at the airport, which turned out to be a good move, since the roads can be a little rough.

We stayed one night at Desert Moon and three at Sol Pacifico, both on the beach at Cerritos. These are very different, the first being a more casual hotel well suited for the surfing crowd, and the second a more luxurious condo complex with all the amenities.

The manager of Sol Pacifico Cerritos, Valentin, and his associates, Edna and Karen, were very helpful and friendly, and were always available to assist in whatever way they could.

One word of advice and one negative about our trip. The reservation process is unnervingly sketchy. We thought we had reservations through Trip Advisor and Booking.com, only to find out that the "reservations' weren't confirmed. We were able to make the reservations directly with the property, and were assured of them, but I still had to call Booking.com to be sure I wouldn't be held accountable for the first attempts.

In fact, we thought we had a "reservation" at another location (Olas de Cerritos) the first night, only to find out when we arrived that our "reservation" wasn't confirmed. So, when making reservations, make sure they are "confirmed". And when booking at Sol Pacifico, do it directly with Valentin or Edna.

The only negative was that the food at The Palapa was limited in variety, a little pricey, and the service was slow. We left still hungry and went to another spot. The next two nights we ate in, which is the best play, considering the units are well set up for dining in, and as mentioned in other reviews, provisions are inexpensive in the markets.

All in all, we had a great time, thanks in part to the wonderful service at Sol Pacifico Cerritos.

1  Thank Jonathan D
Management response:Responded January 9, 2017

Dear Ms. Jonathan D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our development. It is really important for us to know all the details about every guest stay, to improve our service. We are glad your stay with us was great overall. I ensure you, next time you visit us, you would have a better not to say perfect experience at our development. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you very much for your feedback.