Sol Pacifico Cerritos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tortugas Cerritos(El Pescadero)
  • Pool
Villas de Cerritos Beach(El Pescadero)
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
View Hotel
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
Santa Rosa Hotel(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
All reviewsinfinity poolcondo complexshort walk down the beachtodos santosswimmable beachtennis courtshigh end accommodationsswing setworkout facilitysmall menusitting poolsidehuge palapaprivate balconieshigher floorlargest poolthousand wordsla paz
Reviewed December 6, 2016

This condo complex sits right on the beach and is the best in the area. The manager Valentine was brilliant and friendly and shared the local story of this place with us. For the 2 nights we stayed there we had the most peaceful and relaxing time. The sunsets were amazing and the sound of the ocean rocking you all day and night was just the best therapy ever for 2 very tired people. If you are in need of a getaway from it all this is THE place to go. Cerritos Beach is beautiful, the best in the area and swimmable and 'surfable'. Take a walk to the end under the Hacienda up on the rock and there is a lovely area where surfers hang out and a bar. Very cool and relaxing. Watch the sun go down from there or the lovely pool and bar at Sol Pacifico, get up for an early morning dip in the ocean or infinity pool - whatever takes your fancy! The owner works on the site building the next part of the development which was totally not intrusive. His staff have great things to say about him and how he is helping to bring the local community along with him in his development of this little piece of paradise. Well done to you all - we are in love with your place. Caroline and Jonathan - Ireland

Room Tip: They are all brilliant with Ocean views!
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CarolineofConnacht
Management response:Responded December 9, 2016

Dear CarolineofConnacht,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review about our staff, our development and the owner of this same one, also for recommending our development to other travelers. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We were delighted with your visit. We are truly pleased we were able to meet your expectations or above them. We are enchanted you had such a great experience! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Very relaxing, gorgeous, 5star plus. During the day we lay by the pool or walked for miles on the beach. In the evening we ate dinner under a huge palapa by the pool. The chef was truly amazing! I would highly recommend this privately owned condo development for your next "get away from it all" holiday.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Brenda C
Management response:Responded November 3, 2016

Brenda C,

Thank you for taking the time to express such amazing thoughts about our development. We are truly pleased our development was able to meet your expectations. Looking forward on seeing you soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We just returned from a fantastic trip to Sol Pacifico near Todos Santos, Mexico. I won't go into exhaustive details here but if you are looking for something not in the heart of the action in Cabo that is in a luxury setting on the beach with an amazing pool and gym, Sol Pacifico can't be beat.
The condos are gorgeous and on par with a luxury apartment / condo in the U.S., with a gourmet kitchen (coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, oven), washer / dryer, good AC and beautiful bathrooms. The condo we stayed in was as nice if not nicer than most 5 star resorts we've been to, including the Ritz Carlton.
I have forgotten how nice it is to be able to make some meals. Since we usually stay at resorts I typically go out every day for coffee and all meals, which quickly adds up for a week or longer trip. I stocked up on food in Walmart before I arrived to Sol Pacifico and really enjoyed cooking myself Mexican style breakfasts each day and making my own coffee. I saved a lot of money and I really enjoyed cooking because I don't do it often.
The condo we stayed in had a front and center view of both the incredible Infinity pool and the beach. Again, among the best ocean views I have seen that topped some rooms that go for $700 a night in resorts. We also enjoyed hanging out on the back porch at times which offered a more private surrounding to enjoy the stunning ocean view (perfect for that morning coffee time).
The owner and staff are fantastic. From Valentine to the owner Tony, to all the friendly staff we had absolutely no complaints. We were given treats without asking while we lounged by the pool (wonderful fresh vegetables with chili and olive oil, tequila) and if you choose to drink some of the beers or drinks they have by the pool it is a very reasonable $1 each (again we marveled how resorts would charge $7 each). All the staff had warm smiles on their faces at all times and I have never seen a staff go to such lengths to keep everything spotless and clean all over the place.
The Infinity pool was simply amazing. It seems to span half the length of a football field in length. It is HUGE. There is a swim up bar (you'd have to serve yourself since it isn't staffed) under the shade, but the rest of the pool is exposed in the sun, so be sure to wear sunscreen if you visit it. The sun will quickly burn skin that isn't used to that UV factor. The pool is not only huge but totally stunning in its beauty.
We didn't get down to the beach much because we were so in love with the pool. The beach is swimmable, however waves can be medium to large most of the time, so anyone going into the water should be able to swim.
We explored places nearby within walking distance. The Beach Club is a fun little place about 3/4 a mile from SPC. We had some drinks on a hot day. The margaritas were fantastic. Beware of flies though, they are relentless. Another night we went to a restaurant called Freesouls just up the road a bit from the Beach Club. They have a saltwater pool that you can take a dip in before, during or after your meal. That was a first for me, but it was very hot and I had a bathing suit on so I did it and it really was sweet. Food was very good, but short of outstanding.
We explored nearby Todos Santos a bit and liked what we found, however it was very hot during the day so we couldn't walk around too much. Visited Hotel California one day and ate a meal. Good food, not outstanding. Went to Tequila Sunrise another day across the street and had the famous chiles rellenos, and they were indeed outstanding. The best I've had.
The standout for us turned out to be a restaurant called Hierbabuena. It is off the beaten path just before you get into Todos Santos down a dirt road. The food is AMAZING. Not only the best I've had in Mexico but some of the best I've had anywhere. It is a farm to table concept situation quite literally in a farm within a garden that is maintained beautifully. The food is same-day fresh, so if you order a salad the greens and vegetables were literally just plucked out of the ground. The difference is amazing. I kept remarking how it seemed like something we'd find in Yountville (like the French Laundry which has the same practice) and indeed it turns out the owners did spend some time in Napa, which explains it (I won't say they attribute their success to being in Napa but it certainly seems to have influenced their concept which works so well). We LOVED this place and went for dinner 3 times and would have gone more if time allowed.
All in all we loved our trip and if you want serenity and no crowds, SPC is the place for you.
One final note: if you rent a car from the airport which you'd pretty much have to in order to get to Sol Pacifico, be careful if you go into Cabo to get groceries. Have detailed maps printed out before you go or buy a cell plan to cover data on your cell so that you can look at maps. We got lost in Cabo and wasted a lot of time trying to find Walmart. Also, if you get stuck on one of the "retorno" roads on the side of the main highway, SLOW DOWN! Huge speed bumps appear out of nowhere and if you are going too fast you can easily blow your tires out or worse. Definitely takes a little getting used to driving in Mexico proper, so be careful.

Room Tip: Any room facing the ocean which I think all of them do will give you an outstanding view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mlh1972
Management response:Responded October 11, 2016

Dear mlh1972,

Thank you for sharing such kind words and for recommending our development to other travelers. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I'll be sure to extend our entire staff your message. We were delighted with your visit and we are truly pleased we were able to meet your expectations or above them. Looking forward on seeing you again soon.

Operational Management

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I was part of a wedding in January and this place stole my heart. The grounds are pristine, the apartments are clean and well maintained, and the service was excellent. Special thanks to Event staff and to the folks at the bar and restaurant who went out of their way to make us all feel welcomed. We stayed on the ground floor and walked right out to the pool. The penthouse was also amazing and spacious. Lots of attention to detail. A great place for a family reunion or just a getaway. Definitely rent a car so you can get around the Baja peninsula, preferably something with Four wheel drive. It can get pretty bumpy and it's worth taking day trips. Maybe ask them to help arrange a car, as the prices for rentals at the airport are crazy. It's best to buy groceries in Cabo, because you have full kitchens. The bar/restaurant will make you anything, but it's all specially prepared. This may be more expensive than most spots in this part of Mexico, but it's worth it. You can walk to restaurants and other spots along the beach, including the hacienda for cocktails and sunset, but it's great to return home to this lovely, and safe, spot. I'm not a huge fan of Cabo, the crowds and splashy quality are not my cup of tea. This is a great alternative and so easy to get to. I hope to spend many holidays at Sol Pacifico.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank kgbklyn
SPCManagement, Manager at Sol Pacifico Cerritos, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Kgbklyn,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about our development and for recommending us to other travelers. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are truly pleased we were able to meet your expectations or above them. We are enchanted you had such a great experience! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

I was lucky enough to experience one of the best spots in Mexico! Sol Pacifico Cerritos is the perfect get away to soak up the beauty of Mexico. From the pool to the amazing rook, it truly has it all!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank esquared132016
SPCManagement, Manager at Sol Pacifico Cerritos, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review of our development. We hope to have you with us soon.