Sol Pacifico Cerritos
$118
  • Pool
Casitas El Salitral(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Free Internet
Mayan Village Resort(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Pool
$89
$100
$95
Orbitz.com
Olas de Cerritos(El Pescadero)(Great Value!)
$70
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
$255
TripAdvisor
Villas de Cerritos Beach(El Pescadero)
Travelocity
Surf Casitas(El Pescadero)
Tortugas Cerritos(El Pescadero)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolbeach clubcondo complexshort walk down the beachtodos santosswimmable beachtennis courtshigh end accommodationsswing setworkout facilitysmall menusitting poolsidehuge palapaprivate balconieshigher floorlargest poolthousand words
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Beautiful condo located on the beach. A fantastic facility for a family vacation; great pool and hot tub, swings and restaurant. The kitchen in the condo is perfect for quick meals and snacks but the restaurant has delicious food a step away and a quick drive to Todos Santos. Great surf just a walk down the beach with a beach club. Very relaxing vacation spot with options for daily activities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Traveler123423
Reviewed October 21, 2013

landscaping along the one and half mile paved road approach is young and somewhat sparse but well tended! The Wow Factor is on the Pacific side of the hotel - condominium conclave.----- where a magnificent Pacific panorama-vista greets each guest as it integrates naturally with in the surrounds of the conclave buildings.---sparkling Infinity Pools--Lounge Areas--Bar and Restaurant all of which seem to place one in the beautiful indigo blue Pacific Itself!!--A peaceful coexistence of structure and nature.--I hhave visited the Baja many times-staying with friends in Palmilla at their villa and at the beautiful The One and Only Resort---but never have I experienced the peace and serenity I felt at The Sol Pacifico Cerritos! Yes I know if I wanted to get back on earth- the real world --Todos Santos was only a 15 minute drive away. -- But not this time!! Will I return? I'll let you guess! Hope to see you there !--God Bless --Enjoy111

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank don b
Reviewed October 17, 2013

If your wanting a real vacation of relaxation and paradise this is the place to go. Right off the ocean, I enjoyed waking up to the sound of waves crashing. I walked down the beach each morning to enjoy breakfast at the nearby surf and beach bar. The condo was in immaculate condition with maids that would come clean everyday if you wanted. I loved that the massage therapist would come to my room to give me my massage on the enormous patio overlooking the ocean. The nearby town has lots of little shopping and resturaunts. I loved that you are close to Cabo but don't have to be in the middle of all the tourism. I am looking forward to my next trip to Cerritos!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brandilee75
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I return time and time again. Sol Pacifico provides the best of both worlds, Old world hospitality and New world ammenities. Over and above the best weather on earth and miles of pristine beach..this property offers the fastest internet I have found in Mexico, it's a breeze staying in touch with collegues and family in the US.

Front of the house and back it' rates the best...An office staff that happily aims to please, a resident chef who prepares spectacular, fresh Mexican cuisine, superior accomodations and the Pacific Ocean at your door stop.

To "heck" with Cabo San Lucas!!! For me it's way too big city "hectic"

SOL PACIFICO CERRITOS... Like me , When you find it you'll love it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sol Pacifico Cerritos blew us away!! It exceeded all our expectations. The grounds were beautiful, pool and beach were amazing! Antonio and the rest of the staff were very accomodating. You have to have one of Antonio's margaritas. Can't wait to come back. Most relaxing vacation my Husband and I have had,

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple