“Villas de Cerritos!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in El Pescadero
Villas de Cerritos Beach
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in El Pescadero
Jackson, Wyoming, United States
“Villas de Cerritos!”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My favorite place ever!! Everyone is so nice, the food is great, the accommodations are great!! I love the bar!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Crystal W

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Reviewed November 21, 2011

If youre looking for the perfect place to stay and feel like home.... this is your option!!
I just come back from a magic weekend with the right people in the rigth place. The staff is so friendly, the food was amazing, the place was nit and the vibe is all you are specting from a relaxing holiday!!!

have you heard, "Mi casa es tu casa"? thats rigth what i found there!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JanellyMD M
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was rescued by Juan Carlos on my way to the property and greeted by Torito with "welcome home" and that is what it was. For 5 days it was my home......where I played hard, relaxed at the pool and beach, ate great food, and spent time with some of the most down to earth, playful, (yet still really professional and great at their jobs) kind people I know! I am sure I will come back because the surf calls and there are a few places I didn't get to do yoga at!!!! For someone who is looking for a clean, really homelike place to vacation or even live (people buy these bungalows so they can come down any time they want!) this is the place!!!! I love all the staff...and miss them all already.....especially baraca and roberto, the properties own pet fix! They are a really good value and have something for everyone.....condos, bungalows.....I stayed in a bungalow and it was perfect for me...I could even practice my hand stands in the bungalow on the wall between the bedroom and the bathroom!!! Muchos Gracias Tortugas!!!!! Laura

Room Tip: The condos seemed like a good option for the higher end traveler and the bungalows for a little more...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank laurafallon
Telluride, Colorado
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My boyfriend and I are always looking for an "off-season" location since we live in a resort town and we have finally found the perfect spot! Affordable, fun and relaxing. We were made to feel so welcomed and not at all like strangers. Nothing fancy, but everything you need (perfecto). Juan Carlos is a gracious host who meets you every day with a smile & loves to share his little surf town life with all. Toro & his wife Dulce are the best cooks & the friendliest couple (try their French toast, burritos & chorizo w/eggs). Their special ingredient is that everything is made with love (but you didn't hear it from me). The bartender "Black Bear" is great and makes a mean "Bulldog" (or pit bull as some would call it). Lupita keeps the rooms nice and clean and is always smiling and very helpful while Sophie gives a mean massage (get one every day)! We loved this place as it was well worth it and you will not be sorry! We plan on going back again and again (and possibly even buying a place) with our friends (or without) and hope that you would too. Thank you new friends and until next time...

Room Tip: There are little stores nearby where you can buy beer, water, etc so don't worry if you forget...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MAITE D
Somerville, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This was the ideal venue for me, as I like to get away for the touristy areas, i.e. Cabo. Although, my drive from the airport was a bit of an adventure due to highway construction, I was immediately switched into relaxed vacation mode upon arrival. The staff was incredibly friendly and their service and friendship was amazing. My bungalow was simple, but had everything I could have needed whether I was staying 3 night or 30. Perfect clean, easily accessible, and amazing sunrises out the back window. A short walk (5min) or drive (1min) with surf boards on the roof, and I was at the beach. Conditions were ideal, sandy bottom, warm water, consistent break all day, and beachside bar and massage service. Travel in October for solitude, travel in December for more company. Meals and drinks were great at Tortugas hotel bar and the water used in the ice and at the bar is filtered through an osmosis process which was greatly appreciated. Leave your attitudes at the door because this is the good life. Thank you to the entire staff for a fantastic vacation!

Room Tip: Bungalows along the wall get sunrise in the back window. Villas have amazing views all day.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank adam k
La Ticla, Michoacan de Ocampo, Mexico
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Hi travelers, this place has all that you need to enjoy the area. The acomodations are exellent if you are traveling alone or whit friends and familly. Big pool for chilling after a good surf session in Cerritos or San Pedrito (exelent spots) or after visting Pescadero Sk8 park (the best in Mexico). The guys in the hotel know a lot about the area and can recomend lots of activities, plus they are really friendly and make you feel at home. Enjoy.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Ricardo M
LeelaEcoSpa
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I highly recommend this place for anyone with kids. It's the perfect place to really RELAX...

The staff are super friendly & the food is delicious. The beach is a short walk or a 2 minute drive away, which was so nice being that my 10 month old baby hates car rides.

The only complaint was the car ride, but that should be fixed shortly as they are building a new road. More signage would help as you can't see much in the middle of the night.

Thank you to the owner & staff, you were all wonderful & made our trip memorable. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Stayed September 2011
Guaycura Boutique Hotel Beach Club & Spa
Cerritos Surf Town
Cerritos Surf Town
#3 of 4 in El Pescadero

Been to Villas de Cerritos Beach? Share your experiences!