We enjoyed our visit immensely! Don't come expecting this to be a pampered stay! Rented a car from Los Cabos Budget rental, this was biggest rip off on trip! They did not honor online pricing at all. Cost two hundred more! Creditors Surf had a classifying for us on our arrival. Clean and had a fridge and small cook top! Microwave and toaster were provided with small assortment of pans and dishes. Faced the ocean and had views of greatest sunsets and whale watching. Drinks are expensive at bar, food was good but moderately priced. Went shopping in Todos Santos about 6 or so miles away. Everyone takes dollars so no problem. Cooked in villa testosterone for fifth bucks. Pool was nice, hot tubs were too! Guests need to realize that children do not belong in hot tubs naked or in diapers! Yuck! Staff is helpful and maids asked daily if we needed service! Roof is thatched so if you are afraid of a mosquito or a fly or two this is not for you. Hot water takes a while but heated up no problem. No tv so had a great time with hubby enjoying his company and grabbing with neighbors. Went to Todos Santos for a day shopping and sightseeing! Ate at Tequila Sunrise and had best food ever! Lots to do but you need to look for it! If you like quiet times with someone and beautiful sunsets this is for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos