I bought a week here with Deal Chicken. $300 for 6 nights. I would return to this resort for this price, but probably not much more. Very remote, but region is growing into a tourist destination...beautiful miles and miles of walkable safe clean smooth beaches. Great surfing. The hotel itself was just fine. Casitas large, clean, and private. The little touches that make a hotel stay great were missing. Towels for pool never seemed available...and when they were, they had holes and stains on them. We had same room towels for three days until I made a big pile on patio of wet towels. The generators supposedly made too much noise at night, so they told us they shut down generator from midnight to 6;00a.m. I don't think they ever did, but we did run out of water at one point...apparently a bill had not been paid? or the pump was overheated and broken? unclear, but one day we had water for only a few hours, and then we had none from about 8:00p.m until 9:00a.m. In order to do my three hour morning beach walk, i had to walk down beach to neighbor hotel and get water and go to bathroom! Bartenders and waiters are wonderful. They are friendly and always willing to accommodate. However, another little thing, the bar ran out of beer! Who runs out of beer in Mexico? The food at restaurant was pricey but delicious and big portions...but many of the menu items were not available because they didn't have ingredients. There really is no fitness center. The website photos are make believe! You can use the fitness center at the hotel up the beach, but it is all rusty and dangerous. The gym at the resort has two boxing bags and rubber walls and floors. Yoga and boot camp for $20 is available daily. New management was there and getting feedback from guests. All being reworked and fixed services. I don't discourage anyone from staying, it was a beautiful setting, and the local towns were close and had great food. The area is really safe and quiet. I would not pay full price until they fix the service glitches....but i would return with another Deal Chicken deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos