We spent five days at the Surf Colony in June of this year. Friends of the family were getting married at the Hacienda near by and we came for the wedding and a short vacation. The resort was awesome. I loved the mornings on the patio, watching the waves, drinking my coffee and just totally relaxing. Everything you need is right there, The restaurant is at pool side, swim up bar and excellent food. Close enough to Cabo to drive in for the day though we preferred the little town of Todos Santos.Everyone is so friendly, the service was excellent," Matt" was available and checked in on us through out the day to make sure we had everything we needed. Maps, day trip information and where to go to eat.. Did I mention the view, anywhere else you would pay double for a beach front studio villa. We did find the bed a bit firmer than we personally prefer, we still slept well. We did not find the resort to be a "party" place. This is not Cabo. There is still plenty to do, surfboards, wakeboards etc are available and lessons as well. Massages at pool or beach side. Rent a car and drive to Todos Santos and or Cabo and spend a few hours or the day. Many other beaches close by, but this one is apparently the safest to swim in. The time went by to quickly, I hope we will be able to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos