We got a great deal through a deal website, and cant wait to go back...Yes, it is a bit rustic (its not an all inclusive beach resort type place),and If you're looking for Trump Towers, you're better off staying in Cabo, however, I dont see how people could complain about this amazing gem...
The management is always there but stays out of the way and lets you enjoy the natural beauty and gorgeousness of diamond sparking water and quiet sunny days. HELLO? What can you complain about? We had a private beach 30 yards from our front door, and its so laid back its like having your own personal staff, on your own personal beach, and your own personal once in a lifetime sunset.
The place has some really great features, A large fridge,attentive staff, stovetop for cooking,amazing pool and hot jacuzzis. They have giant comfortable outdoor beds and you are far enough off the grid that you wont be harassed for timeshares or to purchase woven bracelets and pottery etc.
If you want a more city feel with shopping,nightlife,sunset cruises, etc... you can do what we did 6 nights in cerritos and 4 days in Cabo (we did snorkeling,whale watching, dined in the marina,shopping etc.)
As far as the temp we were there beginning of march it was hot and breezy all day but at night did get chilly, they provided extra blankets, not the newest things but kept us warm and fresh towels every day, free hot coffee in the mornings, and Great beach towels! I understand there are a few tweaks to be made- Internet was working the first 4 days, but did go out the last two. The food we had there was great and less expensive than other places in the area and there arent that many guests around so you get fresh food and attentive service. I can not WAIT to bring a group of friends back to Cerritos!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos