I never usually write reviews but I had such a good stay that I wanted to recommend the Cerritos Surf Colony. It was a fabulous and is much like an oasis in the desert. A unique resort destination, that offers a variety of accommodation choices. The staff were polite, friendly, efficient and made our stay relaxing and wonderful. The standard of cleanliness was exceptional (and I am fussy), the bed was really comfortable. From the minute we arrived, to the minute we left, everything was just perfect and would highly recommend the the Cerritos Surf Colony.
The surf is one of the best for us as we are beginner and intermediate surfers. Our family enjoyed drinks as we watched the sunset at Cerritos Beach Club which is right on the beach. The local towns of El Pescadores and Todos Santos are a treasure of handicraft shops, owner-operated art galleries, upscale restaurants, and colonial buildings. There are many beautiful beaches in the area for enjoying the sun and shell collecting. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos