Our stay at Rancho was AMAZING! Everything about this place is really special and everyone needs to visit if they get a chance.
The Rancho staff are awesome; they are incredibly helpful and really work to make your stay perfect. Special mention to Danny, for always having a Pacifico awaiting our arrival! I think we only ate away from the ranch a couple of times over our two weeks stay because the food was delicious. From fresh seafood, zucchini bread and chocolate brownie cocktails..... mmmmm. The rooms are extremely clean and modern with exceptional views! And SO close to the beach and the magnificent sunset.
The dogs at Rancho really contribute to the uniqueness of this place. Diego, Umbrey, Louie and Mini were always cruising around making us laugh, chasing limes or trotting along.
Thanks to all the staff for making our trip to Mexico so remarkable. We will never forget it! If you ever venture to Australia, makes sure you get in touch :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos