Beautiful rooms and it's worth paying for an upper floor to really enjoy the views. The beach is perfect for long romantic walks, spotting whales and enjoying the spectacular sunsets. The food is interesting and good which was a relief because it's a long bumpy drive to get anywhere else. The yoga is free but tough!
Our main fear is that now the new roads have been built this beautiful quiet area around Todos Santos is going to be "developed" in the same awful way as has happened along the southern edge of Baja.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos