This is a little piece of heaven from the instant you check in. You're invited to have a drink 'on them' at the bar and before you know it you are shepherded to your room where your bags are already waiting. No thought has been spared in making this a truly memorable stay, from the baskets of pool towels and magazines, sun cream and bug spray to the fresh fruit, pastries and delicious coffee delivered to your room every morning. The staff were helpful in making an appointment for me in Todos Santos and beyond helpful when I was trying to check in for my flight back to the US and then to UK. We didn't eat breakfast there (apart from the fruit/coffee option), but the lunch and dinners were awesome. Our last evening they didn't have the wine we wanted, so suggested a quite unusual Mexican wine which was very nice and similar to what we had in mind, showing knowledge and sensitivity around different wine varietals.
The beach is miles long and virtually deserted. It isn't safe to swim there, but you can paddle safely or sit in one of the cabanas and chill out. Alternatively you can lounge by the pool in the sun or shade as you wish. In the evening there are fire pits which are cosy to sit and chat round, before collapsing into a comfortable bed.
We only had 2 nights there, but it was so relaxing. Truly a magical place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos