It's rare to find a hotel that knocks it out of the park on so many levels, but Rancho Pescadero does exactly that. I'd be hard pressed to find a complaint about this place: impeccable setting and grounds, over-the-top-awesome staff, delicious and affordable restaurant, simple and comfortable rooms, great surf, and so much more.
The laid back attitude is evident from the moment of arrival, "Welcome, please let us take your bags while you enjoy some welcome cocktails." No credit cards, no signatures, no waiting around.
They have also made a point to eliminate the small inconveniences of a hotel stay. Tips? All settled (if you desire) at checkout. Restaurant recs? Not a preprinted list, but a chat with the owner about her favorite taquerias. Surfboard rentals? All included, with your stay.
In my opinion, what's most notable about this place -- and the staff -- is that both exude the values they promote. They are chill, laid back, "tranquillo," friendly, and approachable. There's not a whiff of the snotty-snobby-we're-too-good-for-you vibe found at so many of the Cabo luxury resorts. No attempt to nickel-and-dime for things like food, rentals, and wifi.
That what makes this a special place, and I hope it stays this way, as I intend to be back often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos