My husband and I just returned from the most incredible few days at Rancho Pescadero. Every glowing review you can find here is completely accurate -- we truly couldn't have had a better time. From Karla escorting us to the bar for cocktails immediately upon arrival to the unbelievable Pacific Suite we'd reserved, it was so romantic and wonderful. My husband was able to grab a board from the RP selection and go surfing each morning, while I lounged on the balcony with the complimentary room-delivered basket of coffee, pastries, and fruit. Best margaritas + pool time rounded out the experience. We honestly cannot wait to return. It's a perfect & easy vacation for anyone coming from the west coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos