We stayed two nights in early June. The weather was cool and breezy, not what we'd hoped for, but Rancho Pescadero was perfect. Our room was lovely and comfortable, with a beautiful balcony (actually on two levels) where we drank wine and next day ate breakfast overlooking the Pacific. We had a wonderful dinner at the bar at their garden restaurant. The pool looked terrific, but cool weather kept us out. Instead we "suffered" with delicious mango margaritas in a spacious hot tub, and absolutely magnificent Cafes Mexicanos by the fire pit.
We'd stay there in a New York Minute if we were ever in the area again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos