Cabo San Lucas has never felt like a secluded destination, but a quick flight from LA makes it such an easy weekend getaway. So, it was a treat to find Rancho Pescadero - It is so close (an hour north of SJD) and the rustic beauty and tranquility of the entire area makes you feel secluded and special. Amazing beaches, surfing, and food - and Todos Santos! The Rancho staff is exceptional and the property is amazing. We truly felt like we had the entire place - beach, bar, both pools - to ourselves. It was a great to find exclusivity in Cabo without having to pay One & Only prices. We can't wait to return with a group. We almost felt lonely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos