What is Rancho Pescadero? Aside from all the first-class amenities, it's almost a state of mind. It's the opposite of all the frenzied, "American Idol"-ized, short attention spanned, faux moments that assault us daily.
Rancho Pescadero is Chet Baker, not Kenny G. It's the anti-Kardashian. It's blue water and blue sky, not Bluetooth. It's like the first time you watched "The Wire" or listened to Yo La Tengo. You want to share it with everybody, and you want to keep it to yourself.
Rancho Pescadero is real people who really care about you and each other, not a fake smile at the reception desk
If you're an Ugly American or a diva, if you snap your fingers and yell at people, if you think multi-tasking is a competitive sport, please don't come to Rancho Pescadero. There are many other places for you to display your crassness and self-importance. You see, those of us who love Rancho Pescadero are very protective of it
Make no mistake. Rancho Pescadero is what it is. Do your homework before you make your reservation. What's there is first-rate, without exception. Even though it's only a couple of years old, many, many publications have awarded it "Best" or "Top" status. Rooms get booked quickly. Repeat customers are legion. These things don't happen randomly or by mistake.
Seek an honest experience, and you will be honestly rewarded. What could be better?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos