This was our 6th stay at the Rancho! From the first stay back in March of 2010 we knew
this gem of a small hotel would become a place we would return to often in order rejuvenate, unwind, and have fun. The grounds are stunningly landscaped with many varieties of palms, bougainvilleas, and cacti. The ocean is wide, pristine and ideal for long leisurely
morning walks, afternoon sunbathing and wave watching, and evening star gazing. The rooms are all so perfectly decorated with ample inside and outside spaces.to take in all
the beauty of the surrounding area. We love the rooftop terrace suites and the last two
stays have really enjoyed the Milagro Suite #22 in the newer opened Hacienda which
has stunning and expansive views of the beach and ocean. We so enjoy there are no
phones, clocks and flatscreen tvs. We much prefer the sound of the waves and roosters!
There now are 2 beautiful pools to enjoy. The main pool is more happening with the bar and music and the pool by the Hacienda is quiet and peaceful. With 2 pool areas and
the beach the hotel never feels crowded. We would move from beach to pool to other
pool as our moods changed.
The help at the Rancho is so much part of our experience. Everyone goes out of their
way to make you feel special and extremely taken care of. We must say we deeply miss
Christine and Josh as they left in March but the overall feel of the Rancho remains
This last trip the owner's husband George, originally from Hawaii, came back from a successful fishing trip and made us a huge portion of awesome tuna poke as we mentioned how we love it. Ishmael brought us some snapper which he caught the night before and then made us some of the best fish tacos ever! Danny the bartender whipped us up some special watermelon cocktails that we requested. A dinner table
was beautiful set up on the beach for us and friends for a 4th of July evening
This trip we went up to La Paz and took a boat tour of Espiritu Santo and Ballandro Bay.
This was an incredible experience as the waters are warm and Caribbean Blue and the
sand very white. We saw dolphins,, whales, and sea lions. The Rancho can arrange
for a tour. We highly recommend this tour if you can tear yourself away from the hotel.
If you are in the mood for Italian food you are in luck. The Santa Fe Restaurant in Todos Santos is just a 15 minute drive. We used to drive up from Cabo to eat here. Having
such an amazing restaurant so close to the Rancho is a big plus for our stays here.
In closing must also mention how the cost of staying here is so refreshing! It is wonderful that the rates remain so reasonable! The cost certainly has helped in making this last stay our 6th and certainly not our last! Can't wait to return!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pescadero, Baja California Sur - An Outrageous Oceanfront Oasis - This private, secluded beach resort sits on 15 acres in Pescadero, five miles south of Todos Santos and 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. Guests enjoy two luxurious swimming pools, multiple lounging areas, and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, all with outdoor patios. Evening bonfires and world-class surf await you on the beach. Daily complimentary yoga classes and an amazing farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic produce grown onsite. A full-service wedding coordinator makes weddings truly magical. Quiet, luxurious and romantic. Come join the Rancho Pescadero family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pescadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pescadero Hotel El Pescadero
- Rancho Pescadero Mexico/El Pescadero - Todos Santos