We stayed for 1 night in room 1. The room was clean and had all the amenities we needed (tea/coffee, hair-dryer etc). The staff were very friendly and helpful and we had a great breakfast the next morning in the pub (we didn't eat there in the evening but 5/5 for the cooked breakfast).
Overall we had a great stay. We understand that the venue has recently come into new management and they seem to be doing a great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Traditional 18th Century Inn with open fires, and impressive bar area. Boasting four bespoke rooms for accomodation, and a conservatory restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Cherry Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cherry Tree Hotel Rochford
- The Cherry Tree Rochford, Southend-On-Sea, Essex