I stayed at the Cherry Tree while in the area on business and had a fabulous stay. The staff were all very friendly when I arrived and made me feel welcome. My room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Dinner was great - the scallop and pork belly starter was excellent. There was a good selection of wines and beers too. Several other diners near me asked for extra/different elements to their meals and the staff were happy to accommodate this. They were also very knowledgeable about the menu. Breakfast the next day was good, the coffee was excellent. I hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Traditional 18th Century Inn with open fires, and impressive bar area. Boasting four bespoke rooms for accomodation, and a conservatory restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Cherry Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cherry Tree Hotel Rochford
- The Cherry Tree Rochford, Southend-On-Sea, Essex