“Brilliant all round!!”

Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Halstead
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Such a nice pub with restaurant! Very nice food and fill you up - lots on your plate and all sources locally and organically. Everything is so delicious and very good value for money, service is brilliant very friendly and helpful!!
Lots of parking round the back of pub (or front on high street - free at certain times)
Defiantly worth a visit (or 2) !!

1  Thank Clairevicscott
There are newer reviews for The White Hart Great Yeldham

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We booked the white hart for a family meal from the moment we arrived the evening was perfect ! Drinks service was quick service was faultless food was out of this world , the flavours,presentation and quality of meat was perfect . All in all 5 out of 5 . Will recommend to every one . Well done Hayley and her team :)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I live locally to the the restaurant and me and my husband decided to splash out on the a la carte menu one Wednesday evening. This was a treat for us and we have to say we were pleasantly surprised. We were warmly welcomed and the 6... (Yes 6!!) course menu was clearly explained to us by the waitress. We were amazed by each course as they were perfectly presented and tasted delicious. The service was quick yet informative as the manageress Hayley informed us on the the local area and where they get thier produce (all fresh and local I have to mention). All round a romantic and delicious treat.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Living locally, I drive past this restaurant everyday on my way to work. After seeing their Sunday lunches advertised outside, I decided it would be a nice to try it out. The building and the grounds are beautiful, a huge beer garden where we enjoyed a drink before our meal. The food itself was lovely, plenty of choice for all tastes, even for my very fussy daughter! Staff and the service they gave was impeccable. The waitresses were very presentable, pleasant and made the overall experience brilliant. After our successful Sunday lunch, my husband and I decided to return to try their ala carte menu. We had an amazing evening; the food was outstanding, the staff were excellent, offering extensive knowledge on the very complex dishes and friendly chit chat during our dining. We had a lovely evening and I would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Delicious food, warm and cosy atmosphere, beautiful grounds, friendly staff....the list is endless. I would highly recommend this restaurant as the food is exceptional and presented to a high standard. I will definitely be returning!