“Extremely good restaurant with great atmosphere”
Review of Seasons Bar

Seasons Bar
Ranked #14 of 79 Restaurants in Woodford
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bar is situated on Woodford Broadway, 50 yards from Woodford Underground Station on the Central Line. We are open 7 days a week and we are Woodford Green’s only bar! Our bar is a popular choice for the over 25’s, during the evenings but everyone is welcome. We serve, cold beer, great wines and fantastic cocktails. Friday and Saturday evenings we have live singers and once a month special music events. We show all sport in HD and our garden area is open during the summer months. Our refurbishment was completed in April 2018, it’s easy to see why Seasons Bar is the place to be!
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a West End quality restaurant slap bang in the middle of Woodford. We went on a Saturday night, it was buzzing and full to the rafters.

Despite this the service was faultless and the ambience excellent.

I had the Blade of beef with a red wine jus that was cooked to perfection, with season vegetables and new potatoes. Excellent and very tasty. My wife has the sirloin, again perfectly cooked and delicious. The chunky chips she had made me envious.

Starters we all had the scallops which were again well cooked and presented.

The bread before the meal was marvellous. I particularly liked the black treacle bread with salted butter.

We didn't have room for dessert. This was a pity as I really wanted the cheese board (served on wooden plates and you can choose 5 of 9 cheeses.)

The menu offers a small selection of high quality meals and I believe it will change regularly. It was a real variety, not just 500 ways to do a steak, I will be back to try other dishes.

Service was excellent, we were offered complementary after dinner drinks which was well received.

We had the malbec and it was served at a perfect temperature.

All in all a great meal and I thought great value.

Highly recommended. (might update this after trying the Sunday Lunch)

3  Thank Mrcellular