“Recommended”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Me and my hubby tried the Masala Grill on a quiet Tuesday evening in July after reading the good reviews. We enjoyed it very much and would go again. The menu is quite extensive so we look forward to trying something else. The service was very good and the restaurant is very pleasant and clean. We had the poppadums and pickles, starters, main meals with sides and desserts, that worked out about £25 per head.
Oh, and they played nice Indian music in the background which I think made for a lovely atmosphere. Enjoy!

huma I, Manager at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I visit masala grill last week , staff was very friendly , food was amaizing , indian food never was my favorite. till i try in masala grill , delicious , definitely recommend !!! thank you ;) and see you soon

1  Thank Beata W
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Me and my boyfriend tried this indian on my taste card and now travel regularly from Brentwood! Staff can not do enough and always remember us and sit us on our 'normal' table!

The staff also suggest dishes for my bf to try and he has always enjoyed them...i stick to the tandoori chicken!

1  Thank Nicki D
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Superb, had a great time.

I am addicted to the lamb chops. And the half chicken hot is lovely!

Definitely recommend !

1  Thank davesuett
MIqbal I, Owner at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thankyou Dave.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Everything was great the best indian been too for years and l mean the bestest if on my doorstep would go there every week
Louie & Maggie Cook

huma i, Manager at Masala Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thankyou. We hope to see you again soon.