“Loved it”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went to the Cranham Tandoori with my husband and two children aged 15 and 11. This is the first time we have taken them for an Indian meal as we normally just have takeaway. They really enjoyed the experience as did we. The food was brilliant, it tasted great and was served steaming hot. There were lots of people (couples and families) making it a lovely jolly atmoshere and the waiters were very welcoming. It was brilliant value for money coming in £15 under our lowest "guess the bill" guess. Will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Samantha G

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love everything about this restaurant.
I am a regular visitor and last visited three weeks ago and it's still the same great service, food and value!!
The staff would do anything for you and the food is fresh and quickly and politely served !
10/10

2  Thank Fiona H
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The staff are always friendly and welcoming treating you as old friends. The food is excellent both in taste and value for money. I have tried other Indian Restaurants in the area but the staff are always stand offish and I have found the food disappointing. Cranham Tandoori have definitely established themselves as the establishment others need to copy. I would recommend them to anyone.

2  Thank Russell W
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Used this restaurant for years,great place to eat,staff very friendly and not in any rush to get you in and out,tried all sorts and always good

2  Thank Les C
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have been regulars at this restaurant in the past and stopped going as they took us for granted. I ordered a take away today given me the wrong meal but to be far there going to give me the correct meal. Delivered to my door. Will I go back no never!

3  Thank Andy051955