“great day for kids and adults good fun lots of laughing”

Delta Force Paintball Upminster
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Upminster
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Upminster is located in Upminster, Essex, close to Upminster District Line London Underground station. This Upminster paintball centre has 8 amazing game zones, including props like jet aeroplanes, 4 double decker buses, armoured vehicles, forts, and a 2-storey Castle. Delta Force Paintball in Upminster is one of the only paintball centres to be located within the M25 - so for paintballing in London this is your most convenient choice!
Reviewed July 29, 2013

brill day lots of fun and laughter great day good way to get rid of stress for parents your really enjoy yourselfs such a great day out for all the family or just friends

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Upminster, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Delta Force paintball is thrilled that you and your family had such an amazing experience, and had a day full of laughs. Paintball is an activity enjoyed by all ages, and is a great bonding experience for families. Thank you for your fantastic review, and we hope to have you back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I booked this for a group of 10 students including myself as an opportunity to let some steam off post exams and as a celebration of finishing our degrees! We all had a fantastic time. I'm probably the most 'wimpy' one that took part in the paintballing, so I was relieved to find that it was not as scary as I had anticipated. What meant the most to me over the whole day, was how the marshals treated us. In the last game we had, I felt a bit panicky because a few people on the opposing team had got a bit 'trigger' happy. However, the marshall stepped in and looked after me. As I said, I am the worlds biggest wimp, and it wasn't a big deal to anyone but me. However, this was recognised by the staff, who reassured me and went out of their way to accommodate my needs. The game zones were excellent and differed vastly, which made for an interesting and varied day. I highly recommend Delta Force to anyone of any age (I'm 26 by the way) looking for a great site with friendly staff to go paintballing at! If you are looking for a good marshal by the way, please ask for Matt.

1  Thank SophieFreethy

Thank you for your glowing review and sharing a few pictures of your day, with Delta Force Paintball. We are thrilled to hear that even though you are "wimpy" as you say, that you walked out having thoroughly enjoyed the day, and that the staff could accommodate for you, as an individual. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service to ensure each and everyone of our customers have the ultimate paintball experience. We have passed your review on to the centre staff, as we are sure that they will be pleased to hear of your kind words. Thank you for recommending us, and we hope to have you back again, now that you know it's not as scary as you thought.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Booked this for my son's 10th birthday. For most of the kids this was their first time, they had a fantastic time and they were always ready and waiting for the next map to commence. The marshalls were great with the kids and ensured their safety. Most of the 8 kids couldn't make up their minds which was their best map but some said the Jungle Attack was really cool and they really enjoyed the big game at the end. It can seem expensive but I feel it was well worth the money for a full day of entertainment! I is well organised and the staff were always clearing up after the people who left their litter although there are plenty of bins for them to of put their rubbish in themselves. A birthday my son will remember!

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Upminster, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

We are honoured you chose to host your son's birthday party at Delta Force paintball, and we are thrilled that they all enjoyed their first experience with us. We strive for the highest level of customer service and are thrilled the staff on site lived up to our usual high standard. Delta Force hopes to be seeing your son and his friends back on the paintball fields, for another action packed day.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

i have been to delta force painballing many times before and every time i have been there the atmosphere was uplifting and the games were amazing i can guarrante that if your looking for a great time then delta force the place to go as there is a huge variety of maps to play on and all of the marshells are extremley helpfull and really help u to enjoy the game so make sure to visit delta force soon.

1  Thank steven g
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Upminster, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We are thrilled to hear you enjoy every visit you have with Delta Force paintball. Thank you for being such a loyal Delta Force customer and for recommending us so highly. We do look forward to having you back in the near future, for another action packed battle out on the fields.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was the party leader for this day, this is the second time we have gone and we are planning to go back again this summer.

It was booked through groupon ad it is fantastic value for money. Paintballs can be expensive but it's worth it.

As my group had a squaddie and the rest were army cadets although the other side targeted is more and no matter how many bruises we got from being shot we loved the day and can't wait to go back.

Thank you for your fantastic review, we are pleased your group have such an eventful day with Delta Force Paintball. It really seems as though you are becoming an avid paintballer. You are more than welcome to book through Delta Force direct, and we can look at a special discounted deal for your next booking (please quote mmdeal). Delta Force looks forward to seeing your group back on the paintball fields for another action packed battle.

The Delta Force Paintball Team