“Great Cafe - Good Food and Atmosphere”
Review of AJ's Cafe - CLOSED

AJ's Cafe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Have been here for lunch a few times now and never dissapointed. Nice choice of drinks and cakes too! Always a nice atmosphere too.

2  Thank Sean M

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great cafe, food delicious and well presented. My Mum said the chicken stew was the nicest she had ever tasted! Apple pie and ice-cream was excellent. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Gillshill
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Visit AJ's every now anad again when in Withernsea and you can't fault the home made Ice creams :-) great flavour choice!

Also eaten here before, great paninis and home-made cakes, would recommend!

1  Thank Felicity R
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited this café with my family after being recommended by Dad. First impressions were very good the café seemed very clean and tastefully decorated. I chose a tuna and cheese panini, my husband chose jacket potato and beans and the kids all had the ham toastie option on the kids meal.
My Panini was delicious generously filled and served with a fresh salad. The kids toasties were filled with good quality ham. We were so impressed by our meal we decided to stay for dessert and I am so glad we did, I chose the Coffee and Walnut cake, it was homemade and delicious. The kids got ice cream as part of the kids meal and they had a choice of flavours and sauces.
We also found our meal to be very good value for money and the staff were all very pleasant.

We hope to visit AJ's again the next time we are in the area.

3  Thank debbie1218
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having lived in London for the past 20 years, I can honestly say that the quality of food and service in this lovely cafe by the sea rate amongst the best I have experienced, the food is freshly prepared on premises - highly recommended are the crab salad, quiche, chicken stew, sandwiches and selection of homemade icecreams and desserts, lovely coffee, all at very reasonable prices . Service is also excellent very pleasant staff and child friendly. I have been coming here regularly for the past few months and the food and service never fail to impress.

3  Thank miranda G