“Ok food but the guy on the phone is a total a hole”
Review of Jolsha

Jolsha
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Hessle
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Ok food but the guy on the phone is a total a hole”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Just ordered a takeaway from jolsha, food was ok, massively under seasoned, but pickle tray was missed off, so I politely rang up and was to it would be sent out, half an hour later no pickle tray, distance from the takeaway to our house is 3 miles, who knows maybe the delivery driver walked! Anyway half an hour later I ring up again just to see what's happening, a completely ignorant rude moron answers, asks me what I have, so I said I have the popodoms but no pickle tray, he then said you must have it, if you have the popodoms you have the pickles, practically calling me a liar, he then got very rude and shirty with me so I said I haven't done anything wrong, this is your fault, I then told him to check his attitude! This guy should not be in charge of talking to customers he's rude, arrogant and totally unintelligent! Don't waste your money, the food isn't worth the hassle!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Annikasapron

Hull UK
“Brilliant takeaway with generous portions.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

First time I have used this takeaway after being recommended by a close friend. What can I say everything was really wonderful. The portions were generous and its not pricey I fact cheaper than my local. In fact I enjoyed it that much I wrote a review.

• Visited December 2013