“Great nights sleep, beautiful house and rooms, fab breakfast. Excellent”

Redcliffe House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Hessle B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Stayed for one night on a business trip. I stayed in the single room which had a large double bed. Good result I thought. Rooms very well decorated with alot of class and style.

I felt very welcomed by the owners. Breakfast was lovely too. Juice, cereals and a full English with toast. More toast if you need it. I would recommend this place to anyone staying. I had a peep at the more luxurious rooms. Wow. Gorgeous. Don't get me wrong my room was more than adequate.

The wifi isn't free though as stated. £2.50 for your stay. Not a lot in the scheme of things. All in all a big thumbs up from me.

• Stayed: March 2011
There are newer reviews for Redcliffe House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed July 26, 2010

My room was the 'Kingsize' and very well appointed. The decor is fantastic.
It overlooked the beautiful garden.
A fabulous property with excellent hosts and a very good breakfast to set you up for the day.
I would not hesitate in recommending this B & B.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Comfortable b and b .I would not put it in the luxury class although it is very good value. As a solo traveller ~I had shared bathroom facilities which did cause a few problems.Breakfast was acceptable and very nice, although once again I would not classify as luxury. Good all round value.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank gert47
Reviewed June 26, 2010

I stayed here for two nights whilst attending a conference at a large chain hotel near by. From the point of booking I was made to feel valued, and once I arrived I was not disapointed. I was greeted in a warm and friendly manner, and made to feel very welcome. My room was beautifully decorated and tastefully furnished, with a flatscreen TV and tea and coffee making facilities all way above the standard I expected from a B&B. The bathroom had a large power shower, nice complimentary toiletries and big fluffy towels. After a sound nights sleep, breakfast was fit for a king, freshly cooked to order high quality ingredients, served in the beautifully set up dining room with high quality crockery and cutlary.
I had a sneaky peak at some of the other rooms, and they were just as impressive.
I took some time out to relax in the lovely old english garden, and then took a short stroll to the humber bridge country park.
First class, individualised service you just can't get from a big hotel, with a homely atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. A must for anyone visiting hull.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank LadyAManchester
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We stayed here overnight while visiting a restaurant in Hessle. Our room was beautifully decorated, the beds and pillows were comfortable and the towels were soft and large. The breakfast was very good, there was a choice of 4 different cereals, as well as yoghurts and tinned fruits, followed by a full English cooked breasfast and toast - nicely cooked and presented. The staff are friendly and welcoming and go out of their way to make sure that the guests are well looked after. There is free off street parking at the front of the building, which is a little cramped but just about adequate. The only real down side to his B&B is its proximity to the busy Clive Sullivan Way, which means that bedrooms at the front of the house are very noisy. We had to keep our windows closed to minimize the noise - thank goodness it wasn't a hot night

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Its the welcome, a truly "Family" welcome. I arrived late and had to recieve phone directions to finish my journey, the Tom Tom broke. The friendly telephone mannor continued and was treated, almost as a returning friend. This continued throughout my stay. In fact I felt like I should have stood in the kitchen chatting rather than sitting in the dinning room as a guest.
Rooms superb, very clean with a modern boutique touch. Bathroom superbly well done and again clean. The toiletries were in little packets rather than bottles but never mind. They did what they should have done and I didn't smell .......... I mentioned I had a dog in the car and without hesetation I was told to bring her in. I didn't accept the offer but what a nice touch.
Brekfast superb, lots and lots to eat no problems here.
The truth is... I will have to return to Hull...... I have already re-booked, not once , twice but a further four times................... Go there try it you will not be dissapointed..
ANYWAY WHATS WRONG WITH FUR COATS AND NO KNICKERS tee hee....

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank DitaMallyDog
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Rooms well appointed though ours was far too crowded, nice furnishings but the reality did not match the hype. Cheap bathroom toiletries was bad enough but the breakfast....Something the colour or orange was presented as orange juice, small selection of cereals, with some tinned fruit and tiny capsules of jam and butter 'greeted' us in the cramped breakfast room. 'Full English' was very poor quality, including tinned tomatoes and what passed for coffee was diabolical. Regret to say it was not what we expected of the self proclaimed 4 star luxury B&B. Very, very disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SandRKent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hessle
Hallmark Hotel Hull
Ibis Hull
#6 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull
Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
Holiday Inn  Express Hull City Centre
Holiday Inn Express Hull City C...
#8 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull

Been to Redcliffe House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!