Friendly staff at reception and all through stay. The location is possibly the best we've stayed in this part of the world. Bus route nearby, Corfe 8 mins away by car. Room was clean and bed comfy. The towels could have been bigger but overall very good accommodation. Good breakfast , good service and plenty of choice, I had haddock today and my husband chose a huge fry up. Lots of cereal , fruit and yoghurts. The TV was good with lots of channels but it did loose signal a couple of times. Ignore the review which mentions noisy gravel , it didn't keep us awake. Huge bonus was that you can park your car outside the room so made it convenient for packing/unpacking. Will definitely go again.Super value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston Country Courtyard has been established for many years now, having started in one bedroom of the busy farmer’s Purbeck stone farmhouse. Subsequent years have seen the incorporation of the buildings into what you see today.As well as traditional farmhouse accommodation, Kingston Country Courtyard offers a variety of apartments and suites in tastefully converted Purbeck stone. Furnished to a very high standard and offering the comforts of modern living, they retain much of their original character and charm. Kingston Country Courtyard is situated in the heart of the Purbecks, which, at the eastern end of the Jurassic coast world heritage site, provides an abundance of activities and attractions. A short walk takes you to the Dorset Coastal Path that meanders from Shell Bay to Lulworth Cove and the famous Durdle Door - a dramatic coastline offering an outstanding variety of scenery. Popular local attractions include the 10th-century Corfe Castle - one of the most impressive mediaeval ruins in England; the nature and wildlife reserves of Brownsea Island, Durleston Country Park, the RSPB reserve at Arne, and the marine reserve at Kimmeridge Bay. You can step back to the steam age with the Swanage railway, visit the world famous Tank Museum at Bovington, and the nearby Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre at Wool, or visit the Lytchett Minster Courtyard Craft Centre. Golf, walking, watersports, riding, bicycling, cliff climbing, leisurely pub meals...the list is endless! Or simply relax on the golden sands of Studland Bay and watch the world go by! Kingston Country Courtyard offers a wide and flexible arrangement of accommodation to suit all needs. Whether you require a self-catered family accommodation or fully serviced rooms (twin, double or suite) we can provide them. All rooms feature en-suite facilities (either bath or shower) and all have colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Irons and hair dryers are available on request, and fresh towels are provided. Access to free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Kingston Country Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingston Country Courtyard Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard Dorset
- Dorset Courtyard
- Kingston Country Courtyard Dorset