Love this little eco-lodge, the butterfly house is really cool and Tino is very passionate about the butterfly's he cares for, you can tell. The Garden has a great medicinal plant section, each plant is labeled and has a explanation of what it cures.
Great place to camp and play a round of Frisbee Golf!
There is a great communal area with wifi, Movies to borrow and a Kitchen! Also the food is really good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trek Stop is located right next to the Western Highway which means easy access. We are NOT for the people looking for LUXURY. Our property is located in the "Jungle" as some would put it, which means there will be bugs, birds and other local animals on the premises. We have 10 basic cabins, 5 small cabins which have 2 single beds in the room, and its shared bath. We have 3 cabins which have a double bed and a bunk bed in the room, also shared bath. We do have 2 cabins which have a double bed, bunk and a private bath which has a shower and compost toilets. Our Shared Toilets are Compost Toilets. If you are looking for an adventure, this is the place for you, most of the people that stay here, are out on adventures and don't spend much time in their cabins. We have on the premises a restaurant, a Butterfly Farm & also a 9 Hole Disc Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Trek Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trek Stop Hotel San Jose Succotz
- Trek Stop Cayo
- Trek Stop Hotel Cayo
- The Trek Stop Belize/San Jose Succotz