“Nice place for lunch”
Review of Scattola 59

Scattola 59
Ranked #28 of 179 Restaurants in Campeche
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Stopped for lunch while touring old town Campeche, I had a very good Ceasar salad with a excellent dressing while my partner had feetuchini alfredo. Friendly staff and fairly priced.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Maybe the worst I’ve had in my life: very salty, overcooked to the extreme & with the consistency of mush. Took a couple of bites, paid my bill & got out of there.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019

Lovely outdoor/indoor seating in the busy restaurant zone. The pizza was one of the best we have had! I wish I could remember the name of salad(goat cheese,prosciutto, lettuce with the best dressing),it was amazing! Great service as well!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We ate here a vegetarian pizza which was great and big enough for two.
Prices are average, staff was very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant is also very cozy decorated. We liked it very much.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

As a vegan, I ordered the vegetarian pizza and asked for it to come without cheese. I was concerned that it might be a bit sparse without cheese but it wasn't, it was well covered, colourful, delicious and filling. The staff were attentive and helpful. We sat outside when we arrived but at the first sign of rain we were ushered to a table inside. I asked if I could take what was left of my pizza home (back to my hotel) and the staff were happy to box it up for me.

Date of visit: May 2018