“Terrible lasagna ”
Review of Scattola 59

Scattola 59
Ranked #28 of 179 Restaurants in Campeche
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Maybe the worst I’ve had in my life: very salty, overcooked to the extreme & with the consistency of mush. Took a couple of bites, paid my bill & got out of there.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Lovely outdoor/indoor seating in the busy restaurant zone. The pizza was one of the best we have had! I wish I could remember the name of salad(goat cheese,prosciutto, lettuce with the best dressing),it was amazing! Great service as well!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We ate here a vegetarian pizza which was great and big enough for two.
Prices are average, staff was very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant is also very cozy decorated. We liked it very much.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

As a vegan, I ordered the vegetarian pizza and asked for it to come without cheese. I was concerned that it might be a bit sparse without cheese but it wasn't, it was well covered, colourful, delicious and filling. The staff were attentive and helpful. We sat outside when we arrived but at the first sign of rain we were ushered to a table inside. I asked if I could take what was left of my pizza home (back to my hotel) and the staff were happy to box it up for me.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Jovie H
Reviewed May 2, 2018

We went here to have a yummy pizza for the kids as they were tired and hungry. So disappointed with what appeared. My husbands 'big' salad was tiny for the price. We were tired and it was the first pizza place we came too so just went for it with no recommendations. The Pizza was not cooked properly and had very little taste. The pesto on it wasn't bad but this must be a not-so-well run chain restaurant as the food was well below average. It was also expensive for this part of Mexico. Complete tourist trap - go elsewhere. Other offerings close by like La Parilla and Maria's Cocina were much better if you're looking for real food. Service - they did their best considering the quality of the food was not great. Wish we'd eaten somewhere else as we only had 2 nights in the city.

Date of visit: May 2018