“Fresh Salads in Campeche”
Review of Fresh'n green

Fresh'n green
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Campeche
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Fresh Salads in Campeche”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love salad and it is not easy to find in the Yucatan. This restaurant specializes in salads and was an excellent choice for lunch. The sidewalk cafe also has inside seating. The street is closed to vehicles and it is just off the main square. I was given a small order form that was laminated and I marked off the veggies that I wanted in my salad. They also make wraps, sandwiches and panini's that smelled wonderful. Can also get food to go. Very fresh 'n green.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
London
“Very welcome break in our Mexican diet- ace salads, fresh n' green indeed!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Am so very glad we found this place- don't think I could have managed to look a burrito in the face for a while otherwise.

Nice location in the historic centre, few blocks from main plaza.

For salads, on a little laminated card (available in English), you select one protein, as many salad items as you like, one dressing and one topping. 'Grande' are massive, proper mixing bowl size, and a god-sent bargain at 65 pesos. We could have chosen healthier rather than Caesar dressing and crouton topping, but that wasn't the aim!

Also do baguettes and various cuts/cooks of chicken by looks of things. (I'm pescetarian so went for tuna as my salad 'protein'.)

And not a tortilla in sight!

Vancouver
“Just like the name says”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Enjoyed fresh green salads for lunch two days in a row. Unusual service where you fill out your own order from the menu but the meals were served promptly exactly as expected. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012