Breathtaking! When we pulled up to do the food tasting I got chills thinking we would have our wedding there in just a few days. The Hacienda makes a very grand first impression. About a 30min drive from the city of Campeche, if you’re looking for peaceful seclusion, this is a fabulous place. Each room is its own little bungalow with a private gazebo lounge attached, perfect for an afternoon nap. The only big upgrade in the deluxe suite is a private outdoor hot tub hidden by shrubs and greenery. The plush bedding and prompt and attentive service are what you would expect with a Starwood Property.
Any food anyone ordered was a hit. At our wedding the fish and stuffed chicken were cooked impeccably. All the bread is baked fresh on site and they use produce from their vegetable garden.
It’s a really unique blending of nature, the ruins of the once working factory, and modern conveniences. Uayamon is definitely an experience and all our wedding guests had an amazing time. I think Uayamon is a hidden secret. Soon the rest of the world will catch on, and there will be a waitlist to stay at this 12 room property.
That being said I have to mention if your planning an event, be advised: Once we arrived the service was amazing and its a location like no other -an absolutely magical place for a wedding. However; getting the details worked out before hand was a bit of a nightmare. It’s not like dealing with a Starwood in the states. In fact the Mexico branch was quite separate. When we ran into issues a manager or higher up wouldn't address them or return our calls and turning to a contact in the states didn't help because they didn't seem to know much about the Mexico properties. Phone and internet service seems to be down regularly. The Haciendas advertised specials on facebook and their blog but wouldn’t honor them for us. If your planning to host an event at Uayamon and have questions feel free to message me. Another bride on TripAdvisor helped me and I’d love to return the kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the time it was built at the end of the 16th century, Hacienda Uayamon has been one of the key residences in the region. Today, Hacienda Uayamon, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Uayamon has 200 hectares of land located just a 20 minute drive from the airport of the city of Campeche, and it is a perfect starting off point to visit the Edzna, Balamku, Calakmul archaeological sites and the famous Puerta de Tierra. Our hotel in Uayamon, Mexico has twelve separate villas spread along the serene paths. All of them are decorated in an elegant style, and have a private terrace and a garden. The place is enclosed in a natural setting with a high level of energy where you can totally surrender to the experience of baths and energetic spa treatments for complete relaxation. ***Please consider that due to location, the internet is not guaranteed 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Uayamon, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Uayamon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Uayamon Campeche
- Hacienda Uayamon Hotel Campeche