$147
$162
Ocean View Hotel(Campeche)
$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Hotel Castelmar(Campeche)
Hotel Socaire(Campeche)
$53
$38
$51
All reviewsbest western hotelnice balconybusiness centeroverlooking the oceanfiesta inncoffee makergreat location to walkbig seabreakfast buffet was excellentview of the gulf of mexicocomfortable roomold city wallsgreat place to stayhistorical centerroom serviceloud musicthe main square
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I stayed at the Del Mar hotel for one night June 13,2007, on the executive floor. Beside the breathtaking view of the ocean, the room and bathroom were lovely. I also had free wireless internet access from my room. The service, from the bellboy to the room service person. was excellent. My only complaint is that I cannot stay a few more days. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tropicalsylvie
Reviewed March 7, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for only one night and I dind't like it at all. The only good thing is its location, very close to the centre. For the rest I think it needs some refurbishment work. The hall is very old fashioned, as are the corridors and hotels room. My room had a very noisy air conditioning, that once on wouldn't allow to sleep. I didn't like the breakfast service as well, very poor in variety. I cannot say anything about the service, bacause I only stayed there for 1 night along my 10 days tour of mexico and my tour leader dealt with the personnel for most of our needs.

• Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank Dolphin76
A TripAdvisor Member
North Carolina
Reviewed June 17, 2006

I have stayed at this Hotel several times, and i was well taken care of ! The staff make sure you are comfortable.I have stayed at other hotels in Campeche, but i like this one.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2005

I had just been been evacuated from Cancun, because of Hurricane Wilma, and was send to the Campeche. The Hotel has all the requirements for visiting the historical town of campeche. Its a colonial town dating back to the era of colonial mexico. I loved the people and food of this hotel, who made me forget the hurricane all together.

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2005

No internet access, no bathtab, no cofee maker, no ref., no robby
Front is small
Buffet breakfast is OK
There was a party at night and it was noisy until midnight

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business