$147
Ocean View Hotel(Campeche)
$57
$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$58
$54
$38
Hotel Socaire(Campeche)(Great Value!)
$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

All reviewsbest western hotelnice balconybusiness centeroverlooking the oceanfiesta inncoffee makergreat location to walkbig seabreakfast buffet was excellentview of the gulf of mexicolarge poolold city wallscomfortable roomgreat place to stayhistorical centerroom serviceloud music
Reviewed February 27, 2009

The hotel was very nice, with comfortable rooms, a decent restaurant and coffee shop, and a very inviting pool; however, my camera was stolen right out of my room well after the maids had been in and done their cleaning. I had left camera at the back of a large drawer after dressing for dinner at about 6:00 p.m. The safe in the room was too small to hold the camera, let alone with the other things I had in there for security.

When I reported this to the management, they basically said I had left it somewhere while I was out exploring the town. I did have it with me during the morning and early afternoon; however, I did bring it back to the hotel to freshen up and dress for dinner. It was there. In my room. In the drawer.

And by 9:00 p.m. it wasn´t.

If you´re going to stay at this hotel, lock up everything. Then, enjoy, as it´s a ver nice hotel within walking distance of everything.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank NellWChicago
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed February 7, 2009

• Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Hi,

We did ask for a reservation through the hotel website gigving our credit car number.

Then, we had no news of the reservations, no confirmation email, no acknowledgment of the request ,... nothing !

So, we booked another hotel and spent the night there !

Then, we saw on our credit card that they did took the money (twice the usual price of the room for one night).
We emailed the hotel but no answer .....

My only advice is to choose another hotel .....

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelerFamilyFrance
Reviewed July 2, 2007

Excellent experience.
Clean and comfortable rooms with great TV.
Good location although not located in the nice old city. Many attractions near by (on foot).
Very good food (breakfaste at least).
Big pool although a little dirty.
Excellent service.

Note: I stayed in the "Piso Ejecutivo" (the top-level rooms). There you have an exclusive lounge with free food, drinks and snacks all day long. There is also free internet access (4 PCs)

Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I stayed at the Del Mar hotel for one night June 13,2007, on the executive floor. Beside the breathtaking view of the ocean, the room and bathroom were lovely. I also had free wireless internet access from my room. The service, from the bellboy to the room service person. was excellent. My only complaint is that I cannot stay a few more days. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tropicalsylvie